Salvage Love was awarded with the Liebster Blog award! The Liebster Blog award is awarded to up-and-coming blogs from other blog writers who are fans of yours. The lovely Leslie of Salvaged Spaces was kind enough to award me!
Here are the details.
When you win the award, there are a few rules to follow:
1.) Give thanks and acknowledgement to your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Thank you very much Salvaged Spaces!
2.) Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Salvaged Spaces
3.) Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4.) Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves it.
The following blogs are a mixed bag with everything from fashion to humor. I am truthfully not sure on the number of followers the blogs I have chosen have. My apologies (and congratulations) if you have more than 200! Drum roll please…….
In no particular order:
1. Bridesmaiding, Run by comedian and blogger Rachel Rosenthal. Rachel has offered us something that couldn’t be easily found before, a bridesmaiding site for normal women! It offers fresh modern perspectives and takes the guess work out of being a bridesmaid (and lets be honest here, it is not an easy task!) Bridesmaiding offers helpful tips, true stories and insider information on being a the best bridesmaid you can be, to yourself and to the bride.
2. Marie, Oh Marie. Miss Marie is one of the most beautiful, fun, spunky and creative ladies I have ever known. Her blog showcases her vast talent range of arts and crafts. With everything from fashion and home DIYS to fun thrifting finds. Bonus: You also get a glimpse into her life and her adorable dog Sophia.
3. The Suit Room. Boys, want to look better, smarter and all around more awesome? Check out The Suit Room. The blog of Zachary Deluca of Newton Street Vintage. Zach has an innate fashion sense that spans decades. Whether running his own highly successful vintage menswear shop or his blog, Zach is more than happy to share his knowledge of mens fashion.
4. owl really is a fantastic blog run by Jaime. She shares her vintage finds, and general vintage eye candy. She runs a vintage goods booth Owl Really at the Tennessee Antique Mall. If you live in the area, stop by she has a great eye and gorgeous inventory.
5. Pop in America run by Comedian and Blogger, Christine Cuddy shares her hilarious views on pop culture. She also has an uncanny ability to formulate hilarious romantic comedy blurbs for people. So if you ever need one, shoot her an email!